CatLadyBox offers clearance items and past boxes on their site.
Subscribing to a monthly box of cat lover's goodies is a great way to keep you and your pet entertained. CatLadyBox is a subscription service that is perfect for both cats and their people. Each month, they ship unique and high quality cat lovers items with a different cat-oriented theme. Find out if CatLadyBox is right for you by reading more of this review. You'll be given all the information you need to decide if this monthly subscription is worth it for you.
What Makes CatLadyBox Unique?
Each month, the CatLadyBox Team searches for unique and high quality cat-themed items to add to the goodie box. Items are included from craft festivals, art galleries, independent artists, and cat-themed websites. There is always at least one item that is a limited-edition or exclusive design.
There are two options to choose from: the Basic CatLadyBox, containing 2-3 cat lover's items for you, or the Crazy CatLadyBox, containing 2-3 cat lover's items for you plus 2 awesome kitty toys for your fur baby.
Each month you receive an information card with a description of the items contained in the box. Featured on the back of the information card will be unique and custom artwork. Some items from previous month's boxes include vintage cat cocktail glasses, cat lady jewelry, a convertible tote and clutch bag, black cat ears, a stainless steel water bottle, cardinal catnip toy, and a crazy catnip pencil toy.
Pros and Cons
How the Signup Process Works
The signup process works in three easy steps:
First, choose your CatLadyBox. There are two options: the Basic CatLadyBox (which includes only items for people), or the Crazy CatLadyBox (which includes items for people and their cats). There is also an option to choose your shirt size.
In Step 2, you choose your monthly payment plan. Options include a 1, 3, or 6-month plan. The longer your subscription, the cheaper per month the box of goodies.
In Step 3, you receive your items. They will be shipped the last week of every month and you will receive a new box every month thereafter.
Pricing and Value
The Cost for the regular Cat Lady Box is $34.99 per month. For only a few dollars more, you can make your kitty happy with the Crazy Cat Lady Box, which is $39.99 per month. The monthly plan automatically renews every month, but you can cancel at any time.
Shipments go out the last week of every month, between the 26th and the 31st. They send a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link, so you know when to expect your package.
Shipping to the U.S. is free. The cost of shipping to Canada is $8.95/box, and $12.95/box for shipping to the United Kingdom.
Most reviewers love their CatLadyBox items that arrive every month and they state that their cats love the toys too. Reviewers consistently stated that they looked forward to their new box of goodies and felt that the items they received were of high quality, fun, and things that they would use.
A few reviewers wished that they could receive less novelty items every month in exchange for a few more high quality and useful items such as shirts or home decor. CatLadyBox tries very hard to satisfy their customers, but just in case you want to cancel your subscription, here is a link to cancel their service.
How It Compares
CatLadyBox is comparable to other types of pet lover monthly subscription boxes. The price, variety of selection and ease of sign-up were all on par or above level with other services. Most reviewers felt that customer service was very strong. here...
How will you know what size of clothing to send me?
- When you start your monthly subscription, there will be an option for choosing your shirt size. A size chart is also available in determining what size is best for you.
When will I get my first box?
- Shipments for CatLadyBox are sent out at the end of the month, approximately from the 26th to the 31st. A shipping confirmation email will be sent that includes a tracking link for your convenience.
Can I return the items I receive in my subscription box?
- All sales are final and CatLadyBox won't accept returns. However, if something is broken when you receive your box, email them within 30 days and they may be able to replace the item.
How do you help give back to the community?
- CatLadyBox has a donation program called CatLadyBox Cares. Helping cats and trying to make a difference in their lives is a prime component of their core mission. They donate to cat rescues and animal organizations every month. You can help too by nominating your own favorite rescue here!
How do I gift a subscription for a cat-loving friend or loved one?
- If you'd like to give a gift subscription to a fellow cat lover, simply click on the "Give a Gift" link on the CatLadyBox homepage. Then choose how long of a subscription you'd like to give: 1, 3, or 6 months. It is a one-time purchase to your credit card and gift subscriptions will not auto-renew.
You can also include a gift message at the checkout page and it will be printed on a nice postcard and included with the package. Just make sure to put the correct shipping address of the person you are giving the subscription.
Is It Worth It For Me?
A CatLadyBox monthly subscription may be worth it for cat lover's who can afford the monthly subscription and enjoy receiving unique and interesting cat-oriented items and toys. For those living outside of the U.S., shipping charges could get pricey. However, you can cancel your subscription at any time and most cat lovers would enjoy giving it a try. Please leave your comments below and let us know about your experience with CatLadyBox.